15 Easy Christmas Food Ideas
Christmas season, food, food and even more food. Delicious, seam bursting food!!! So…
- Are you stumped for food ideas?
- Are you bored with the same old menu?
- Are you nervous about cooking for relatives and friends?
- Do you want to make spectacular food on the cheap?
- Do you want to impress and show off your culinary skills to you know who?
- You just want good food on your table…
These are easy Christmas food ideas, dishes that you can incorporate into your Celebration menu for Christmas lunch/dinner or party, wedding parties, cocktails, end-of-year parties, house guest entertainments etc.
Wishing you and yours the best life has to offer, this Christmas season and into the New year—The Pretend Chef.
THE PRETEND CHEF EASY CHRISTMAS FOOD IDEAS
(CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW THE PHOTO GALLERY TO GET THE RECIPES)
EASY CHRISTMAS FOOD IDEAS
- Green Leafy Vegetable Rice
- Mixed Beans Salad
- Isi ewu, goat head in spicy sauce
- Ngwo ngwo, goat offal pepper soup
- Yellow rice, Yellow Turmeric Rice
- Chicken Turmeric Sauce
- Vegetable Couscous
- Easy Potato Salad
- Sweet Chilli Pepper Sauce
- Couscous with Bell Peppers
- Rich Tomato Gravy
- Peppered Mixed Meat
- Kunun Aya Deluxe
- Sesame Seed Muffins, Ridi Muffins
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
If you like my 15 Easy Christmas food dishes, you will also enjoy my Advent Foodie Calendar, Christmas foodie Calendar, Valentine’s day dishes and 10 Safety tips for the kitchen, Kitchen safety tips.
Do you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please leave a comment below.
Subscribe to the blog for instant notifications of new recipes.
Please share this recipe using the share buttons.