Afterglow mocktail (non-alcoholic cocktail) looks like a tropical sunset and is beautiful to behold. It has the right combination of sweet and zesty.
For such a simple drink, the layers of flavour are quite unexpected. This, you will notice, especially if you use natural fruits. A drink to show off with because nobody will guess how easy and cheap it is to make it.
To make Afterglow mocktail:
1 cup orange juice 1 cup pineapple juice 4 tablespoons grenadine syrup, Ribena or zobo syrup Ice cubes
In a tall glass, add ice cubes and stir in orange and pineapple juice.
Gently from the side, slowly pour in the syrup and do not stir, this gives it the two- tone appearance.
Place a straw and paper umbrella in your glass and serve with some snacks.
- I like to use zobo syrup because it is much more economical than grenadine syrup.
- Ribena has to be the concentrated one that comes in a bottle.
Do you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please leave a comment below.
Share this recipe using the share buttons. Subscribe to the blog for instant notifications of new recipes.
- Nigerian Meat Pie - The Pretend Chef - […] and enjoy your Nigerian Meat Pie with a drink. Try my Healthy beetroot juice, refreshing Afterglow Mocktail, Carrot/orange juice,…
- Zobo Syrup, zobo drink - The Pretend Chef - […] drink with a snack, a meal or just as a refreshing drink. Enjoy other drinks like cucumber drink, afterglow…
- Banana Muffin - The Pretend Chef - […] your muffin with a cup of tea, coffee, afterglow mocktail, or any other […]
- Easy Stir fry Abacha (African salad) - The Pretend Chef - […] off the heat, garnish and serve with drinks of your choice, mango lassi, beetroot juice, a mocktail […]
- Sweet potato muffins - The Pretend Chef - […] with coffee, tea, zobo, mango lassi, afterglow mocktail, delicious beetroot juice or any drink of […]
- Healthy Beetroot cake - The Pretend Chef - […] with a glass of Healthy beetroot juice mocktail, Afterglow […]
- Hush Puppies - The Pretend Chef - […] with a dipping sauce and a chilled afterglow mocktail, beetroot juice or […]